McCale and Karleigh

McCale and Karleigh

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Karleigh - upon leaving the mall
"Mommy, I want to live here"

McCale - after dad told him he was too small to ride the big motorcycle...
"Mommy? - Daddy said Im too small to ride his motorcycle?""" Mom said "yes, you have to be a big boy to ride Daddys motorcycle"... McCale "But I MAM a big boy!"....

Karleigh - after receiving a new dress up costume (Elena from Fairytopia w/ rainbow wings!).
"Mommy, this is like a dream come true!"

McCale - commenting on a dark road we were driving down...
"This is as scary as a skeleten frame of a burned out chevrolet".

Night time ritual with Daddy...

Brush teeth
Rinse "dont use too much!"
Potty
Get in bed
Several kisses
"Good night princess"
"Good night motorcycle driver"

"Goodnight Daddy".


McCale -
"Mommy, I did stinkies and tinkle and poopies" .... "all of dem"....."What do you think of that?"

Karleigh - ballet shoe was rubbing a blister - she would NOT wear another shoe.. I suggested socks to give some cushion, Karleigh said "Princesses dont wear socks, they wear bandages."...."Mommy, can I have bandages?".........

Karleigh - asking for me to open crackers for her in the back seat while Im driving M- "Karleigh, I cannot open the crackers right now, Im driving" K-"yes, you can mommy, drive with one hand!"....

She also tells me to go faster - etc.

McCale - WOWDER when he wants the radio turned up... Y-uss-A (born in the USA)... Gwrory days and Skeleten Frames.



Both "Uppie Uppie?"

No comments: